Monday, January 25, 2010

Flatbed Scanners For Vista 32 How Can I Correct My Flatbed Scanner Incompatibility With Windows Vista?

How can I correct my flatbed scanner incompatibility with Windows Vista? - flatbed scanners for vista 32

I have an HP Scanjet 4670 Vertical Scanner works well with Windows XP since 2004. I recently purchased a new computer with Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP-1. After installing the HP Scanjet I received a Windows message that there is a known incompatibility and HP should ask for assistance. After the pressure in the circle of hours on the help page PS I think the bottom line is that the Scanjet software does not "support" of Windows Vista. I was amazed. Now I have a very functional piece of expensive equipment that can not be used. Is there a viable alternative?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can use this program on Vista "XP" mode that lets you use a program as if it XP. Try it out.

FreeSpee... said...

You can use this program on Vista "XP" mode that lets you use a program as if it XP. Try it out.

Post a Comment