Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lien Letter Need A Letter Of Authorization To Release A Repossed Vehicle To Me On Behalf Of Lien Holger?

Need a letter of authorization to release a repossed vehicle to me on behalf of lien holger? - lien letter

This letter must be the holder of the privilege. A company is subject to redeem the vehicle, the lender and the costs paid prior to its release indicated.


Crazyboy said...

I think you should talk to your bank. Looks like you do not pay their bills.

♥ Uwish ♥ said...

What is a Holga?

Post a Comment