Saturday, December 26, 2009

Antique Japanese Tea Set Antique Chinese Or Japanese Robe....How Can I Find Out If It's Worth Anything?

Antique Chinese or Japanese Robe....How can I find out if it's worth anything? - antique japanese tea set

Hello boys
I wonder if you can help everyone.
I have an old dress that I thought I would try to evaluate too. I'm not really sure if it Chinese or Japanese. I have tried to explore the Internet to learn more about it, but were not far away .... I was wondering if someone from a good site that I wanted to learn more about him would know.
It's a long shot I know, but that would be a start.

I've also searched through the antiques section of eBay, but nothing that it does not compare with anything else to compare.
Any help would be very grateful
Thank you for reading the time to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment